The company's social responsibility policy is grounded in expectations on corporate social responsibility as stated in the genaral state ownership policy, the act on annual accounts and the act on public procurement, to name but a few.
Isavia promotes equilibrium between the economy, environment and society with sustainability as a guiding light.
Isavia works actively and consistently towards the following:
- Ensure good aviation services in Iceland and perform its role in society in a safe and efficient manner.
- Promote employee satisfaction and a good working environment.
- Develop an operation that is sustainable in the long term in co-operation and consultation with customers and other stakeholders.
- Treat the environment in a responsible and sustainable manner, reduce the company’s carbon footprint and thereby contribute to the reduction of its environmental impact.
- To publish information on CSR in accordance with the UN Global Compact principles and GRI.