WARM WELCOME TO KEFLAVIK AIRPORT. WE TRAVEL RESPONSIBLY.
- In the terminal building we have increased the frequency of cleaning, especially in high traffic areas.
- Passengers are encouraged to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizers. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available to passengers in the terminal building.
- Passengers are encouraged to keep a safe distance (2 meters) to other passengers and airport staff.
- We have several options in self-service at the airport designed to make your travel easier and safer.
- Information videos on actions to prevent contagion are shown on screens in terminals.
- Frontline staff have been provided with instructions based on guidelines for staff at international airports sent from the Chief Epidemiologist of the Directorate of Health.
- Please do not travel if you have flu symptoms.
Passengers at Keflavik Airport are advised to log on to the official information portal (covid.is).