Possible strike actions postponed – new dates
The planned strike actions have been delayed five days as a result of a progress in the ongoing negotiations. The strikes might affect the travel industry if they come to effect. In the table below you will find further information on possible strikes. No changes have been made to the airlines‘ schedules and the airlines will notify their passengers if the situation affects their initiaries.
Schedule of possible strike actions:
- Bus companies plan a strike from 00:00 2 June to 24:00 3 June. The strike could affect bus schedules to and from Keflavik International Airport.
- From 00:00 4 June to 24:00 5 June hotel staff plan strike actions. Hotel services might be disrupted.
- From 00:00 5 June to 24:00 6 June the staff of ground services companies plan strike actions. Strike might affect flight.
- From 00:00 9 June to 24:00 10 June fuel services staff plan strike actions. Strike might affect flight.
- 11 June a general strike of four unions is planned. The strike might have wide affect on tourism.
As stated above, no changes have been made to flight schedules. For more information please advice with your airline or travel agency.