How can I pay for parking?
- Drive in - Cameras read the license plate. No need for paper tickets or to pay upfront. You just drive in.
- Drive out - At exit, cameras read the license plate to stop the parking.
- Pay automatically: As a registered customer you pay automatically when you drive out.
- If you don't have an Autopay account you can click here and pay.
- You have 48 hours to pay for parking. After that time, an invoice will be sent to your home bank with an additional service fee of ISK 1,490.
It is always better to book parking beforehand